This page has moved to a new address.

Long Lost Smoothie

Brand New Hoosier: Long Lost Smoothie

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Long Lost Smoothie

Monday morning I was craving a b-fast smoothie. It had skim milk, frozen cherries, a packet of Starbucks Via instant coffee, and cocoa powder. Oh, and I added 1/2 a scoop of protein powder.  Yum. It's been sooo long since I've had a smoothie!

Since WW changed up their plan this week, it feels like I'm starting WW all over again. All the points I had memorized have changed and I can't estimate anymore :(  Probably a good thing, because I was trying to add up everything in my head, and by dinner I would eat whatever.   My new favorite snack has become pear with goat cheese. On the new plan, fruit are 0 pts and a 1/2 oz of goat cheese is 1 pt. Delish and filling!

Tomorrow morning is my spinning class which I haven't been to in a while. I'm kind of looking forward to it! Running and going on the elliptical are getting a little boring.

Time to watch the end of the IU basketball game and get to sleep. No studying tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home