This page has moved to a new address.

10 Things

Brand New Hoosier: 10 Things

Sunday, November 14, 2010

10 Things

...you may not know about me.

1) I am a really nice person...except when I'm in my car and someone tails me or cuts me off! (I may be the poster child for road rage).

2) I enjoy grocery shopping just as much as clothes shopping...I could spend hours just wandering the isles.

3) I love love love hanging out with friends, but I also need alone time to refuel (ya, I'm an introvert).

4) I love to make lists and checking things off is the best thing ever. Sometimes I write things down I've already done so I can check it off...

5) I wish I could be an interior designer...or professional knitter.

6) If I could move into Anthropologie, I would. In a heartbeat.

7) I like college sports much more than professional sports. Especially Hoosier basketball.

8) I've wanted to go to IU since I could remember...because of Bobby Knight.
source

9) I might have slight OCD tendencies regarding a clean kitchen. My messy room doesn't bother me...but a cluttered/messy kitchen will make me bitchy.

10) If I could have time to make a delish breakfast, sip on coffee, and watch the Today show every morning, the world would be a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home