This page has moved to a new address.

Already Sunday Night??

Brand New Hoosier: Already Sunday Night??

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Already Sunday Night??

I can't believe it's already Sunday night. I wait a whole week for the weekends and they fly by!

Friday night I watched the second Harry Potter movie with my littlest sister and we ate popcorn in my bed. She's been begging for a sleepover party, so I let her fall asleep during the movie and moved her into her room. She was not happy with me in the morning. Apparently that doesn't count as a sleepover!

Saturday night I went with couple of friends to a Pacers game. It got really exciting at the very end...but they still lost.  A guy I went to high school with (and had chemistry with him) was playing in the game which was fun to watch.  I did a lot of people-watching, drank too much beer and had fabulous cheese-filled breadsticks (2) for my "dinner."  Overall, a good night.

Thank goodness for a short work week. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home