This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

Well...up 0.2 lbs this week. Apparently living at home, having friends,  and studying for the CPA exam are making this journey a little more difficult than when I was in college (I had friends in college, don't worry). I thought it was going to be the opposite actually...

I think I did better when I had a deadline goal like being below 200 lbs before starting work. I decided while I was at the library today that my new deadline goal would be to get in the 180's before Christmas rolls around.  That gives me about 6 weeks to lose about 8ish pounds. It will also give me motivation to not eat everything in sight during the holidays.

After the weigh-in meeting this morning, I dropped my mom off at home and went to the gym. I needed to get 3 miles in for my training program and I was kinda afraid it was going to rain on me if I ran outside. Usually I have a harder time running on the treadmill than outside, but not today. I took it a little slower on the treadmill and got through my 3 miles easy without stopping.  Monday I'm planning on running 3.5 and then I'm upping it to 4. I want to be running 5 miles without stopping before the Drumstick Dash on Thanksgiving day (which is 4.5 miles).

The weather sucks today. It's rainy and gloomy, which is perfect for studying! I got in about 2 1/2 solid hours of lectures and multiple choice questions and I'm going to try to get in another 2 hours before the day is done. After taking the last exam, I feel like I know how to study and prepare better. I want to get in as much studying as I can now before the holidays hit.

My other goal for the day is to get a meal plan/points ration made for the week.  I may not be able to figure out every little thing I will eat for the week, but I can figure out how many points to allow for my meals so I'm not getting to dinner time with 2 or 3 points left. We'll see how it works this week. Hopefully it will help me to stay within my points allowance and actually track what I'm eating.  It's amazing when I mentally calculate a day's worth of points (especially when I eat out) how far over my allowance I go.

Enjoy the weekend. Monday will be here before we know it :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home