This page has moved to a new address.

Too good to be true...Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Too good to be true...Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Too good to be true...Saturday Weigh-In

Well awesome. +3.0 lbs.  Not much to say about it. I thought last week's 4.6 lb loss was a fluke and clearly I was right. I'm making a menu this afternoon, and if the snow stops, I'll be stocking up on fruits and veggies for the week.  All I can do is keep working out and track everything. Just gotta keep at it!

In other news...I decided to see if my CPA exam score was posted early...unfortunately it was. Looks like this whole process will take even longer now. Lovely.

I will not fail another exam...time to suck it up and put the hours in.

What a fabulous Saturday. Time to study then pilates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home