This page has moved to a new address.

It's about time

Brand New Hoosier: It's about time

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's about time

...I get sick. Ugh, I never get sick. I guess I was due.  Usually if I get a sore throat it's gone in a few hours after I wake up. Today it lasted all day.

So yesterday and today I had all day training for work. It was great, except the lunch options were a bit challenging.  Both days there was salad. I loaded up today but failed with the ranch dressing and put way too much. But I filled up on the salad, left a lot of the dressing at the bottom and then I had a piece of pizza which was delish. Not too bad. Yesterday though...total fail. I had chicken salad on a crescent and potato chips.  Whatev. I got back on track today and that's all that matters.

I skipped going to the gym this morning b/c of my throat but I fully plan on going tomorrow morning no matter what because::: NEW GIRL TALK music. Best part? You can download it legally FO FREE.

Here's a shocker: time for me to study. Adios. I'll be posting an update about tomorrow's Thanksgiving Potluck at my office. I'm up for a challenge...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home