This page has moved to a new address.

Off to work

Brand New Hoosier: Off to work

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Off to work

I shouldn't watch the finale of the Biggest Loser before work...but I am. Ugh, I'll be rocking the red eyes for the morning at the office. I must say, this is the first time watching the finale that I wasn't saying to myself "I can do that." Now I am saying "I'm doing that." Much better :) I'm halfway to my goal and I could not be happier about it.

I was all mentally ready to go work out this morning. My car was nice and warm in the garage and I had all my clothes laid out in my room. Too bad I read my clock as 5:15 when it was actually 6:15! I've got a baby shower to go to for a coworker and then it'll be time to get a little studying in. Can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home