This page has moved to a new address.

Hibernating

Brand New Hoosier: Hibernating

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hibernating

The continuous snow showers are practically forcing me to stay inside today and put on fuzzy socks and wear my snuggie everywhere :)  We are not getting even close to the amount of snow many places are though, but hopefully we get enough that some sledding will occur in the near future!

I wasted all day yesterday trying to avoid studying and give my brain a little break from thinking about accounting so I was planning on making up for it today. So far today I've: baked cookies for the fam with my little sister, napped, cleaned, made lunch (see below), done some laundry...and haven't studied.  I'm a master procrastinator.

Before I leave to go study, I'll leave you with this delicious lunch of leftovers:
3 mini pitas on some spinach, topped with black beans, turkey taco meat, salsa, red onion, reduced fat cheese and sour cream and a little sprinkle of some chipotle pepper. Not too shabby for leftovers.

My goal for this week: run a sub 9 min mile. I ran a 9:30 mile yesterday morning on the treadmill and I think I can get it under 9. I can only run 1 mile this fast though...something to work on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home