This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

I had a good feeling about this weigh-in! I lost 2.6 lbs this week for a grand total of -37 lbs!!!  I just knew that last week had to be a fluke because of water retention or something like that...

Since I was so bummed out about last week, I made sure to drink LOTS of water, track my food EVERY day, and get in as many workouts as I could. Even with a trip to IU during the week which involved a quesadilla, a cheese and pepperoni stuffed breadstick, and too many drinks I was still able to stay on track! I also got 3 morning workouts in and had softball, not too bad.

After the WW meeting, I went to the farmers' market and picked up some goodies:
Hello Fall, I LOVE you :)
I also got some unpictured mini heirloom cherry tomatoes. YUM. They are actually pictured...but I can't find it on my computer. 

Oh, and here's my new lunch bag:


My sister stuck on this sticker and I love it! It wants to come off though :(

Alright, my study materials (most of them) came in the mail yesterday, so it's crunch time for the next 4 weeks to get all this studying in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home