This page has moved to a new address.

Catching Up

Brand New Hoosier: Catching Up

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Catching Up

Well, I have been MIA for a few days.

I went to IU on Tuesday right after work and it was SOOO great to see everyone again! I stayed the night there and drove straight to work the next morning. I was a tired girl and I'm pretty sure you could tell just by looking at the mile long bags under my eyes yesterday! When I got home I was exhausted and went to bed earlier than usual! But before I went to sleep I packed my new lunch bag (so cute, I'll take pics this weekend) and made overnight oats for today. This morning I got up and made it to the spinning class at 5:45am. Now I'm all caught up to today. I'm about to make some pizza for the fam and then head to softball!

Once I have a little more time I'll update with some life pictures (not just food!).

Oh, and I peeked at the scale and it's looking good for saturday! I just need to not ruin it when I go on my date tomorrow night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home