This page has moved to a new address.

3-miler

Brand New Hoosier: 3-miler

Sunday, September 12, 2010

3-miler

Today started off the opposite of yesterday. I was in a great mood and the weather was gorgeous.

I made a filling breakfast of shredded zucchini, egg white, half a chicken sausage, and onion all scrambled up. I put that mixture on top of a medium sized pita from TJ's that had a Laughing Cow Herb cheese spread on it. It tasted so good and the volume of the veggies kept me full until after my run.

I somehow convinced my little sister to ride with me while I ran my 3 miles this morning.  I think because it hasn't been crazy hot she was a little more open to the idea.  The only times I stopped were when we crossed roads and she had to get off her bike to walk it across (she's only 7!).   I finally was smart enough to bring water with me so I didn't feel crazy dehydrated when I got home. I finished in 34:54 minutes (burned 400 calories). Now my goal is to get faster!

After my ride I made a smoothie with vanilla almond milk, a WW smoothie packet (I stocked up since they were on sale and finally a reasonable price), some frozen mango, frozen peach slices, and a little frozen pineapple. It was so thick I ate it in a bowl like ice cream.

Overall the day was great and I'm  ready for this week to see friends and play softball :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home