This page has moved to a new address.

Study Beer

Brand New Hoosier: Study Beer

Monday, September 6, 2010

Study Beer

My attempts at studying this weekend have been ridiculous. I am going to have to step it up if I want to pass the first test in October!  I bought some "study beer" while I was at Trader Joe's this weekend...
Then I tried to study on the back porch. Two of the three things on this table shouldn't have been there...they made it pretty hard to study!  I kept looking at blogs and wanting to procrastinate..then I had some of the hard apple cider while I studied and it made me sleepy!
So now, the study beers have become "after-studying" beers.

Tomorrow's my 23rd birthday! It doesn't feel as exciting as the others have because I won't get to see any of my friends, but no more whining...I got a super cute workout outfit from Vic's for my bday. I'm pretty excited to get to the gym now : )

Oh, and one last thought: my dad has given me and my mom a challenge. Whoever reaches 160 lbs first (and stays there or below for 2 weeks) gets to go on a trip *anywhere.*   Sweet! I love competition, but not against my mom and for such a big prize! We're both pretty much the same weight so I guess it's fair. I'm trying to forget about it though, and just keep up with what I've been doing and not worry about beating my mom. I want us to both be successful.

Alright, it's almost time for me to go to bed at my new (sooo much earlier) bedtime so I can wake up at 5am tomorrow and go to the gym before work. Then I will be studying all night after work. Sweet life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home