This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

Well...it was bound to happen. I gained +0.8 lbs. Fantastic.

I know exactly why I gained too: I haven't really tracked for 2 weeks. I got lucky last week and still lost some weight, but I hardly tracked at all this week.  I pretend like I am doing it in my head, but then I get home from work and snack and eat way too much. Today was a little wake-up call that I need to plan a little more and start tracking or at least writing down everything I eat if I can't get it into the computer right away.

Moving on.

Some positive things about this past week:

  • My goal was to work out early Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday before work. 
    • I totally did, and went to a hardcore spinning class Thursday morning with a co-worker.
  • I started playing on a softball team. We have 2 games every Thursday night. It was so much fun. It's exactly what I need during my week.
Some things I want to change for next week:
  • Pack my lunch every day and when my posse at work goes out for lunch I'll bring my packed lunch.
    • Usually they go to Paradise Bakery or Subway so it wouldn't be awkward if I just pulled out my lunch bag.
  • Track everything, whether it's just writing it down on a notepad or getting it into the tracker.  
It's time for me to study, but I will be back later with some food pics of the delish dinner my mom made the other night. 

Speaking of mom...she did awesome after her first week. I am jealous to say the least. 

Birthday week is over, and I'm going to lose at least 6 more lbs before the homecoming game on October 16th.  That's my new goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home