This page has moved to a new address.

Brand New Hoosier

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My birthday cake :)
Mom kept asking me what kind of birthday cake I wanted this past weekend and to be honest, I just wasn't feelin cake. I know a cupcake is like the younger sister of a cake, but I was totally feeling a "Black Forest" cupcake that had chopped up cherries and cherry goo in the middle from The Flying Cupcake. My little sister got a dreamsicle cupcake and my other sister got the chocolatiest cupcake I've ever seen. Of course we all shared with the 'rents.

Perfect. The best part? No birthday cake sitting around on the counter begging to be eaten!

I took yesterday off from studying because it was my bday. Now I'm back to reality and sitting in Starbucks listening to Girl Talk and mentally preparing to study some audit.

As far as exercising in the mornings...it's going well! I found out a lady from work goes to the same gym and usually goes in the mornings.  She stopped by my cube today and told me about a spinning class that's on Thursdays at 5:45am. I can't really not go now...right?

I've been burning about 400-550 calories each morning and I'm not anymore tired than I usually am when I leave work! As long as I prepare my meals and clothes the night before, it works out perfectly and I'm at work the usual time.

I've got TWO softball games tomorrow until late aka like 11:30pm so I have already decided I won't be making it to the gym Friday morning.

Ok, I've gotta get studying. I may take a study break later to post some of WW recipes (and pics, duh) my mom picked out.

1 Comments:

At September 9, 2010 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Mal said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home