This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

Happy Labor Day weekend! I plan on fully enjoying it (in between studying for the CPA exam).

I went to the meeting this morning to weigh-in, and even after not tracking or working out this week, I lost 1.4 lbs!!!  After I wrote my post last night, I was thinking about the food I ate this past week, and I think I actually stayed on plan for the most part.

I started this week brand new though. I'm back to tracking everything and getting to the gym. The big obstacle I need to figure out now is making time to work out and study about 4-5 hours a day after work.

While I was on the elliptical this morning, studying, I decided that my goal for this week is to get to the gym by 5:15am and work out for an hour. I haven't decided whether I'm going to shower there or come back home and get ready for work. I'll just have to see how it goes.  I am going to do it Monday - Thursday.  Hopefully this will give me a little boost of energy for the day (along with plenty of coffee) and then I will have all afternoon/night to study.

That's my plan.

In order to make it work I MUST make my lunches for work the night before and have everything ready for breakfast.  Otherwise, I just won't have enough time!

Oh, and my mom joined today! We've done it together before...that's another story for another day...maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home