This page has moved to a new address.

DESSERT!

Brand New Hoosier: DESSERT!

Monday, September 13, 2010

DESSERT!

Like I've said before, this is definitely not a diet I'm on. It's just keeping my love of food in check.

With that said, I must show you my new love:
I told my mom last week I wanted to make these for my birthday. Well...we didn't have the ingredients so I decided to put that plan on a backburner for later.  When I went to Trader Joe's this weekend, these beauties caught my eye. I got a package of vanilla and chocolate french macarons (from the frozen dessert section). Each one is 1 point and they are about the size of a half dollar.  AND, they are so cute!

See:

Maybe one of these days I'll make some myself!

Non-dessert related news...I made it to the gym before work today. I got there a little late, but still managed to get 30 minutes in on the stairclimber thing and sweat a lot.  Tomorrow I'm getting my butt there earlier to lift some weights.  

And after work, I head to IU to see my long lost friends :)  This means no post tomorrow!

2.5 points left for dessert...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home