This page has moved to a new address.

New Car! (& No Tracking)

Brand New Hoosier: New Car! (& No Tracking)

Friday, September 3, 2010

New Car! (& No Tracking)

I feel like I haven't blogged in forever...

Literally right after I posted the blog about the award, I went to go look at cars with my dad.  Little did I know I would end up buying one!

source
I have always wanted a Volkswagen, ever since I was little!  I was in heaven when we stopped at the Volkswagen dealer to look at a white Jetta I had my eye on.  Turns out it was mis-labeled on their website as an automatic, and it was really a manual.  There's nothing wrong with manuals, I just would rather have an automatic!  So, the dealer showed us the rest of the Jettas and pointed out they had one diesel.  I just have to remember to buy diesel fuel now, or else my car is dead...

So all that happened Wednesday.  Then on Thursday, I went to pick up my car and sign some final papers.  After work I drove straight to IU to see my friend and go to the football game.  We had a tailgate beer and headed to the game. I was a tired girl at work today...

We got to leave work early today in celebration of the 3 day weekend.  Not a bad deal!  I got home and after showing my mom my car (she had only seen it for a few minutes at the dealer) I started unpacking some stuff I was storing in my sister's room.  Next up, unpacking the crap boxes in the basement.

As far as the eating and exercising went this week, I get a C.  I didn't track a single thing all week.  I did add things up in my head, but didn't use my online tracker at all.  I also didn't work out.  Up through Wednesday, I was out looking for cars and Thursday I was at IU. I should have gone today after work, but that thing happened...when I don't go to the gym for a while, I just keep up the pattern.  I'll be going tomorrow and I'm going to try to study while I'm on the elliptical so that should be interesting.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is weigh-in. I'm hoping for a good # because I didn't go completely crazy this week, even though I didn't track anything. We'll see!

p.s. Evidence of how tired I am after work: I posted the desk post on the wrong blog! Whoops...that will be moved over to Life's An Adventure tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At September 6, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger JaJo said...

Enjoy your VW! My husband sells them so my last two cars have been Volkswagons! :)

 
At September 7, 2010 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

thanks, I am in love with it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home