This page has moved to a new address.

Mini life update

Brand New Hoosier: Mini life update

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mini life update

not me :)

Yumm, I was getting hungry for dinner and had a little snack of strawberries and Nutella. 1 tbsp = perfect little snack. The hard part is putting it away after having that tbsp!

I've gotten entirely moved out of my IU apartment (tear*) and all my stuff moved home. Now is the task of going through everything. I got rid of SOOO many clothes. I'll have to update my "clothes that don't fit tab." I still have MORE to get rid of too!

The bad part of getting rid of everything is having to buy new stuff. I was excited for this part earlier, until I saw how it killed my credit card (not literally, but wow)!  I went to a ton of stores and just couldn't spend $70-90 on a cardigan! It was ridiculous!  I went to a more reasonable mall and hit up Ann Taylor Loft aka my favorite store right now. The highest size pant they had was size 14's. I grabbed a few styles of the 14's just to see how they fit and.....they fit perfectly!!! One pair was even a little big in the stomach! I was so excited I had to call my mom and tell her the good news. My littlest sister was with me and gave me a high five..haha.

I put back about half of the things I wanted to buy there and told myself I would come back when they were having a sale or I had a coupon. I got to the register and the awesome cashier told me they have a college discount (all year round!) and I flashed her my IU id and I was all set.  I also got some coupons that I will be able to use in about a month. So my new "reward" is a mini shopping session there in the end of September if I keep losing weight :)

My task for tonight while it's just me and the 'rents at home is to plan my meals for the week so I'm not stressed out trying to work, go to the gym, and stay on track with WW.  I may even post my week's menu on here later tomorrow.

Oh, last thing: I went to Anthro today. I wanted everything in the store, but that's not the point. I got a super cute bowl for my oatmeal tomorrow. I'm already excited to take it's picture tomorrow morning!

Now I've gotta see how dad's doing with dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home