This page has moved to a new address.

Roommate: BE GONE!

Brand New Hoosier: Roommate: BE GONE!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Roommate: BE GONE!

I just need to get out of my apartment. My roommate is driving me crazy. Only 4 more days living with her...then a week living with her boyfriend. WTF. I am too nice. End of story. I shouldn't have let him move in for a week. Now they have taken over my apartment and I can't even relax and watch tv or anything because they have people over in the living room. 


On a more positive note, my frustrations at my roommate made me want to get to the gym this morning and usually, because I have been going home a lot this summer, I don't make it to the gym on Fridays.  I burned about 600 calories which I needed since I had 2 beers and boneless chicken wings with my friend who just finished her first week of "big-girl" work.  It was fun, and I've tracked it. I only went over by 8 points so not bad.


Sorry, no pictures on this post. Probably some farmers market pics tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home