This page has moved to a new address.

Running, I don't hate you!

Brand New Hoosier: Running, I don't hate you!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Running, I don't hate you!



This isn't me running, but I DID run a lot today! I went to the gym after my classes and decided to run on the treadmill. It still takes a mental push for me to get myself to put on my running shoes and actually run instead of doing the elliptical or stairclimber. After I got stretched out, I decided I wanted to break my endurance record of 25 minutes that I hit last week and go for 30 minutes.  Well I went about 31 minutes and then had to stop and walk for a couple of minutes (Oprah was on and it was choking me up!). Then I finished up running until I made it to 3.1 miles and did it in 38:45. woohoo! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home