This page has moved to a new address.

Disaster Avoided

Brand New Hoosier: Disaster Avoided

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Disaster Avoided

Hi. It's $2 Tuesday at one of the local bars. This means most of their drinks (huge huge long islands) and their food is all $2. The food includes giant quesadillas, cheese and pepperoni stuffed breadsticks, and hot wings.  All things I should NOT eat the night before weigh-in...


Well my roommate's last night in town is tonight so I went out with her and her bf and a coworker of hers. We were going to go to the bar with $2 Tuesday...but we went to Upland Brewery instead. I had a light beer and a salad with turkey, goat cheese, dried cranberries, and some veggies topped with a balsamic vinaigrette. It was sooo good and I feel so perfect after eating it. Filled, but not FULL. 


No food pics, but check out their cool bike rack!  

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2010 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Sarah said...

I WI on Wednesdays also, and it was one of my friends last nights in town, too! We went to Panera and I got soup and salad. Pretty proud of both of us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home