This page has moved to a new address.

Mac N CHEESE!!!

Brand New Hoosier: Mac N CHEESE!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Mac N CHEESE!!!

It may not look like much, but this creation far exceeded my expectations!  I adapted the recipe from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life to what I had around my apartment.  I cooked up the noodles and left them in the strainer while I made the "sauce."  I used the empty pan I cooked the noodles in and added in some margarine,  garlic, 1/2 cup fire roasted tomatoes (from the can) and got that all good and hot. Then I added 1/4 c Silk Vanilla Almond Milk. I know, I know, this sounds DISGUSTING, but with all the flavors, I couldn't even tell. The final addition was a Chipotle Queso Laughing Cow wedge. Then I added back in the noodles and enjoyed this amazing creation. Thanks for the inspiration Sweet Tooth! 


One thing I forgot to mention in my last post: I decided today to run in a 5K this saturday! My mom told me my dad was doing it, and while he may have mentioned it to me, I must not have been paying attention because I totally do not remember hearing about it! I called my dad today and talked to him about it and told him I was gonna run it with him. It's around the monument circle in downtown Indy (all over the city, not just in circles!) bright and early. I'm hoping the heat doesn't kill me, so I'm gonna do a test run at 8am tomorrow morning to get mentally prepared. 


The rest of my weekend will be spent painting my room at home so it's ready for when I move back next week! I'm kinda excited since all of my friends are gone from Bloomington and have started their "big kid" lives. I guess I'm ready to start mine :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home