This page has moved to a new address.

Another 5K done!

Brand New Hoosier: Another 5K done!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another 5K done!

I didn't get any pictures from this 5K because it was just me and my dad, but it was a GREAT race!! It's called the Circle the City 5K and 10K. I did the 5, and dad did the 10. I decided I didn't care what time I got, I just wanted to run the whole time. Mission accomplished (for the most part). I only stopped to sip on some water at the 1.5 mile mark and then kept running. I finished in 35:51!!!! My new best time. SO exciting.

While we were walking around after the race, a lady gave me a flyer about another run in 2 weeks that's along the canal in Indy. And at the end of September there's that wine 5k. AM I A RUNNER??? No freakin way!

Also, I'm home with the fam again this weekend to paint my room before I move in and I've tracked everything I put in my mouth so far. Yessss!

Food update lata (tomorrow)   :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home