This page has moved to a new address.

Weigh-in Wednesday

Brand New Hoosier: Weigh-in Wednesday

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday

Yay! I lost 2.0 lbs this week1 That puts me at a grand total of -30.6 lbs and .2 lbs away from the one-hundreds :)

I woke up at 6am and knew I had to go back to sleep because I don't eat before weigh-in and waiting 3 hrs without eating was not gonna be fun, so I hit the snooze and slept until.....9:15! aah, my meeting starts at 9:30 and it's about 10 minutes away. I got the critical bathroom stop in, and headed to my meeting. I think I looked half asleep still when I got there because my leader asked how I was doing..haha. Oh well.

Speaking of my leader, when I left this meeting I was kinda sad. This is my last week at this meeting before I move up to meetings in Indy. All the ladies are so nice and my leader is super encouraging. I'm gonna miss them all. The good news is: my mom is going to start going to meetings with me when I start in Indy next week. I'm excited for her! She's got the exercise part down because she goes to awesome group workout classes. Now the food part will get figured out and we'll both be "skinny bitches." haha

Upcoming exciting events:
*new clothes shopping
*start my big-girl job!
*possibly another 5K along the canal

Now I've gotta study a little for my sign language final that's this afternoon. After that's done, I'm officially DONE with college! Bittersweet. Sad to leave, but since all my friends are gone and have started their lives, excited to start mine!

3 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Breaking the Habit said...

Congrats!! That's so great :) keep up the hard work and good luck on your final!!

 
At August 11, 2010 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Life's an Adventure said...

Thanks!!

 
At August 12, 2010 at 6:34 AM , Blogger JaJo said...

Awesomne Amy! You'll be in Onederland next week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home