This page has moved to a new address.

well dang...

Brand New Hoosier: well dang...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

well dang...

I had my first gain today :(   I am up 0.6 lbs and I'm up to 215.4 boo. This is my weigh in for the past two weeks. I had my grandpa's funeral, complete with all the bad-for-me food that people brought over. I also spent the past few days pretending I was on  vacation like my family is currently on.  I still worked out (except for this weekend) and stayed fairly healthy with my eating out. Well I'm moving on, and will stay on plan this week so next week I see a good number!


Well I thought I would share my new favorite breakfast: oatmeal!  It's not just any oatmeal though...it's got:


  • Weight Management Banana Bread Oatmeal
  • Strawberries
  • Trader Joe's fiber cereal
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed in
  • a dusting of cocoa
  • 1 tsp mini semisweet chocolate chips
  • 2 tsp almond butter
  • a drizzle of honey

It's got crunch, fruityness, and the chia seeds keep me extra full for longer!  I read in a magazine that the chia seeds expand and they take longer to digest so they keep you fuller. Pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home