This page has moved to a new address.

This Ain't No Diet

Brand New Hoosier: This Ain't No Diet

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

This Ain't No Diet



As I am getting back on track, I just love that this has turned into the way I live and isn't as hard as previous diets I've tried. I can see now that I don't have to deprive myself. Even though the past few weeks I wasn't tracking every single thing I ate, I still knew that I needed to stay away from fried, high fat, and non-filling foods. Obviously with a gain, I wasn't perfect, but as I was talking with my mom, I realized that if I hadn't had the WW mentality, I probably would have gained 5 lbs instead of .6!


Well...tomorrow I'll post my favorite smoothie recipe. Now I'm going to watch Toddlers and Tiaras...trash, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home