This page has moved to a new address.

Mudathlon!

Brand New Hoosier: Mudathlon!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Mudathlon!

Yesterday, my friends, my dad, and I all completed the Indianapolis Mudathlon.  I wanted to do it because it looked like we basically just got to play in the mud, which was kind of the case. In addition to that though, we had to climb up ridiculous muddy ravine things and jump over bails of hay, etc...

Parts of it were really fun, but other parts were really torturous! It took us 2 hours and 10 minutes to go 3 miles! We walked the whole thing, which was perfect because by the end, I was so worn out! 

I'll be posting pics once I get my waterproof disposable camera developed and do a more detailed recap. 

Time to study and recuperate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home