This page has moved to a new address.

FAIL

Brand New Hoosier: FAIL

Thursday, June 23, 2011

FAIL

Well, looks like 2 weeks of study time for the exam I took at the end of April (right after busy season) wasn't enough! Now I have to retake that exam in October. I am so mad at the circumstances (being rushed, right after tax season, etc) and it's making it hard to keep up my motivation to study for the next exam I have right after 4th of July.

Enough of the pity party...

I went to bootcamp yesterday and could barely bend down to tie my shoes this morning.  I thought I would loosen up my butt muscles by doing the stairclimber, and I may have just increased the soreness!

I've also started using Sparkpeople to basically count calories in and calories burned. Since I learned so much on Weight Watchers, I feel like I'll be able to combine that knowledge and the tracking capabilities of Sparkpeople to start losing weight again.

I hate to admit it, but I weighed myself on Tuesday (with my tennis shoes on) and weighed in at 182.2. Luckily, after a few days of drinking a lot of water, paying attention to what I'm eating, and working out, I'm down to 178.6. The next step is to get back to my lowest of 174 and then continue to lose from there.

I may hit up another bootcamp after work and then get back to studying. Yayyyy no summer break for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home