This page has moved to a new address.

Surprise Tuesday...

Brand New Hoosier: Surprise Tuesday...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Surprise Tuesday...

That was the name the trainer gave Tuesday's "Biggest Winner" training session. We missed out on his class last Tuesday because of the ice storm so he made sure to not take it easy on us.

We had a weigh-in and I was at 180.0 (with tennis shoes on). Not too bad, but I'd like to finally get out of the 180's!

Anyways...the trainer, Jeremy, set up stations around the basketball court and we got to pick which one we went to. The choices were:
  • jumping lunges
  • burpees
  • jumping jacks while lifting a ten lb weight up and down
  • plank row
  • pushing a flat circular weight (that's on a towel) across the gym and back
In between the stations we would jump rope for 30 seconds. Sometimes we went out to the treadmills and ran at different speeds and inclines between stations. 

At the end we did a long wall-sit which involved lifting a 10 lb weight up and down over our head.

All I know is...my @$$ hurts. 

I'm ready for tomorrow's hot yoga session.

Since I don't have any food pics to share...and I haven't ran in any races lately...here's a completely random picture my sister and I took a few weeks ago. I told her I'm going to be her size soon so we can share clothes haha...I wish.


only a little awkward.
Goodnight :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home