This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In : Home Edition

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In : Home Edition

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Weigh-In : Home Edition

Back with the weigh-ins...woohoo

I weighed in at 180.4 this morning on my new scale. I wore my usual yoga pant/t-shirt combo so I can keep the variables of all the weigh-ins similar.

Last night, my friend and I made macarons. They are totally different than macaroons. There is no coconut in sight of these things!
They are tiny, cute, and taste rich enough that you don't need to have more than 1 or 2.  They are pink and vanilla-y.  I can't wait to try some different flavor combos.

I used a basic recipe from this macaron cookbook I got for Christmas, but this recipe is very similar.

Time to enjoy my weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home