This page has moved to a new address.

Ice Day!

Brand New Hoosier: Ice Day!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice Day!

source

Thanks to the thick layer of ice on my car and the roads I worked from home my bed today! I wouldn't want to do it every day, but it was a nice change of pace. I got to drink coffee in my pj's, make a delicious breakfast instead of microwaving something and watch a little bit of the Today Show. Fab.

Biggest Winner was cancelled this morning and I wish I could say I just worked out at home...but I definitely did not and I probably won't make it tomorrow. I know it's not the end of the world...

I'm off to bed so if I have to go into work tomorrow I can leave early and at least beat all the crazies who drive around here. Is it the weekend yet??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home