This page has moved to a new address.

Flashback

Brand New Hoosier: Flashback

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flashback

At today's training sesh I had a flashback to a gym class in high school. During the particular gym class that came to mind we were running suicides and other cardio I can't remember...what I do remember is feeling like I was going to pass out while I was watching my classmates complete the activities with ease.  Well lucky me, we had to run suicides today as our cardio interval. We did pushups, planks, and ran suicides..holding a weight ball. Then we switched up the suicides and had to jump with our feet together, the whole set, over and over again.  I just kept thinking, I can't believe I'm not dying!

I'm pretty excited because I was massaging my sore arms today and felt some new muscles! I can't wait to see what kind of muscles I have when all this madness is done in 5 weeks. It's kind of got me thinking...maybe I should budget in some personal training session after the Biggest Winner is over so I don't lose all this hard work...we'll see.

Time for me to go to bed (at 9:15) like a grandma...yay tax season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home