This page has moved to a new address.

firemen, scale, cookies

Brand New Hoosier: firemen, scale, cookies

Thursday, February 3, 2011

firemen, scale, cookies

I heard we are supposed to get another snow storm soon...I'm not excited.  Yesterday, I was heading to work when I got stuck in the entrance to my neighborhood! The snow plows sprayed the snow from the main road to the side which created a nice pile of snow for my car to try to climb over. Unfortunately it just got jammed into the pile...so I did what anyone who lives at home with their parents would do..I called my dad. The poor guy came running through yards, trying not to fall, with a shovel to dig me out. Right as he got there, a fireman pulled up in his SUV and called a LADDER TRUCK to come.  The guys hopped out and pushed my car backwards and told me to go home.  Later in the day, someone had at least plowed the entrance, so my mom drove me to work in her SUV. Busy season is a b*tch.

Because it was so icy on Tuesday we didn't have the Biggest Winner workout. Don't worry though, we got our butts kicked this morning. I know I say that about all of these workouts...but seriously, every time = booty kicking.  We also had to weigh-in since we missed our Tuesday weigh-in. Ugh. I was at 182.6.  I should be going down not up!  I've got 4 more weeks left of this training and I'm going to make the best of it.

It's kind of been stressing me out to not know where I'm at with my weight during the week. That may be weird, but if I see that I've gone up a bunch, I'll lay off the pasta or other not so healthy things the next day.  The scale I've had in my bathroom is so crappy that it fluctuates 4-5 lbs between consecutive weigh-ins (minutes apart).  I ended up getting one from Target (on sale!) that happens to be the same one we use at the gym...which happens to be a Biggest Loser scale.  I love it...and wish it had that weight on it when I stepped on! Some day.
source
Enough about the scale...

Now for a 180*...I'm super excited to bake special cookies tomorrow with my bestest friend from high school tomorrow.  I'll do a special post about the surprise cookies this weekend.

Before I go to bed, I want to leave with this:

"You can do anything for 10 seconds" - Jen the trainer

I don't know if she heard this from someone, but I just kept repeating it while she made us do planks on our mats with our feet on a medicine ball instead of the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home