This page has moved to a new address.

Week 3 of Biggest Winner

Brand New Hoosier: Week 3 of Biggest Winner

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Week 3 of Biggest Winner

As much as I complain about how sore I am from my training sessions, I secretly love the feeling because it means my muscles are getting stronger. Well...tomorrow, I have a feeling I'm going to have a rough time even walking up the stairs to my office!

Today we did a bunch of wall-sits and did bicep curls at the same time. Ouch. We did intervals of weights and bike for the hour. Today's trainer is the same guy that teaches the spin class I had been going to so he incorporated some of that. He turned the resistance all the way up and we were "climbing hills" the whole time.  He would go to each of our bikes and told us to sprint, then he would turn our resistance up until we could hardly pedal. It was intense.

We weighed in today, and it was not pretty...I was actually expecting much worse, but I was up .8 lbs.  It is what it is. I had a good time this weekend and wouldn't trade any of it. The difference between now and a year ago? I would have probably gained 5 lbs instead of just .8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home