This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

This is my 100th post :)

Oh, and I lost 3.4 lbs this week!!!  That brings me to a grand total of 42.4 lbs lost!  Of course the leader at the meeting asked me to talk a little bit and I totally lost it. Tears everywhere. Then my mom started crying, and then other ladies started crying. It was a bit redic.

To celebrate I...bought food! haha  I went to Trader Joe's to get some groceries and stocked up on some goodies: Lobster Ravioli, French Onion Soup, Spinach and Salmon in Crepes, and lots of other stuff.

Then, on my way home, I decided to stop into Anthropologie. Uh Oh. I have never actually fit into their clothes. I have only ever been able to buy their kitchen stuff and accessories. Today I decided, what the heck, I'll try on some jackets because all of mine are too big and see if anything fits. I went a little crazy and tried on almost every jacket they had in the store and found the perfect one:
I got it in black and I'm in love. It's a little snug, but it fits and that'll let me still lose weight and it won't look sloppy like my other jackets do now.  It was a huge splurge, but so worth it!

As usual, it's time for me to study, but I just had to share my good news!

p.s. I seriously don't think I've ever been happier. ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home