This page has moved to a new address.

Short and Sweet

Brand New Hoosier: Short and Sweet

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Short and Sweet

Well, it looks like the theme of my week posts will be short and sweet and a longer weekend post. I wish I had more time!! But who doesn't :)

Anyways, I just had to share something that happened at lunch today...me and my little group of friends at work all go to the lunch room and warm up our food and chit chat while everyone is microwaving. I'll skip all the boring details, but one of my friends made a comment "Jeez Amy, you always eat so healthy!"  I'll take that as a compliment!

I now enjoy spending a little extra time working on my meals, and I try to have things pre-made the night before so I can just grab them and go in the morning. If I didn't, I would be doing what I did when I had my internship...just buying a bunch of frozen Lean Cuisines and eating those every day. They aren't bad in a pinch, but I just don't get filled up enough from them and end up snacking in the afternoon.

To end my rambling...I'll leave you with this recipe I made for lunch: BEETS :)
(I used about 2 tsp olive oil in stead of 1/4 CUP and made up for the lack of liquid by using a few splashes of balsamic vinegar. yummmmmm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home