This page has moved to a new address.

Oh Homecoming

Brand New Hoosier: Oh Homecoming

Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh Homecoming

What a great weekend.

Friday I got to have dinner with two of my friends (one who reads this blog, hey!) at a Mexican restaurant. I unknowingly ordered friend cheese that came with tortillas to put it on. Way to start out my weekend..haha  But it was good to see them and chat about everything going on.

Then I made my way to Bloomington, home of the best place on earth, Indiana University.

I'll spare the details of the weekend except this: I woke up wearing a t-shirt as pajama pants Saturday morning and my phone didn't survive its swim in the toilet.

Couldn't have asked for a better homecoming weekend :)

A couple of my goals for the week:
-track my food every day (mon-fri)
-get to the gym every morning (mon-thurs)
-sign up for the 500 festival mini marathon
-make a training schedule for the mini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home