This page has moved to a new address.

Amy : 0 and 5am: 2

Brand New Hoosier: Amy : 0 and 5am: 2

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Amy : 0 and 5am: 2

This morning was rough. I went to the gym with my t-shirt on backwards...and got a few funny looks. Then as I was driving to work I spilled my breakfast ALL over my sweater, shirt, and pants.

I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up at 5am! It doesn't matter how early I go to bed.  But it's such a nice feeling to know that I have my workout done when I leave work.  Thank goodness for coffee. 

One of the good things about today is that I tried on a short-sleeve button down that I've had for a few years.  It's always been really snug on the arms and inappropriately snug other places.  I tried it on today and it was LOOSE on my arms and everywhere else! 

On a side note: For my weigh-in this week, I decided I'll go Friday right after I leave work (taking a 1/2 day!) to weigh-in.  I don't want to mess around with the crazy homecoming traffic and trying to go to a WW meeting Saturday morning. Not gonna happen.

Now I've gotta figure out what to have for dinner that's 5 points...lots of squash! Maybe it'll be pretty enough to make an appearance on here this week. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home