This page has moved to a new address.

Goal Update

Brand New Hoosier: Goal Update

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Goal Update

Aah, I'm complete. My phone is back in action and I have something to distract me at work...haha

This week's goals are going fairly well!  I have worked out before work every day (since Monday).  I have failed completely at tracking my food points though.

As far as the mini marathon goes...I am going to officially sign up this weekend.  Today  I found a training plan for doing the half marathon that's in May.  It's a 16 week program and I have 31 weeks until the race. I am planning on repeating each week so I can work my way up to the long runs very slowly. I just started to be able to run a 5k without stopping so it's going to be a long journey to running 13.1 miles!  I'm excited though because I think I may have talked a coworker into running it with me. It'll be nice to have someone else training at the same time as me, especially during the tax busy season.  I may make an extra page on the top of my blog for me to track my training progress. For some reason, I feel like if I put it online for everyone to see it will keep me accountable.

I'm off to take a nap before my softball games tonight.  It's funny how I almost declined the offer to play on the team for this fall season and now it's the one night of the week I look forward to the most :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home