This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Friday :)

Brand New Hoosier: Happy Friday :)

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Friday :)

This week flew by! It helps so much that I'm busy at work, and I'm getting some different kind of work to break up the monotony of simply preparing tax returns.
source
Yesterday I went to a networking event for young CPA's (and future CPA's) to hang out and eat. I bonded with a few grads from IU over basketball and ate some cheese cubes and butternut squash soup shots. Overall, a good time.

Right after that event, I went straight to softball. We played our 2 games back to back instead of having an hour break in between to hang out. But after the games, a few people went out for food and drinks and they asked if I wanted to join.  It was about 9:45pm (past my bedtime) but I decided to trade some sleep for some fun and went with the group.  I got a giant beer and a personal chipotle bbq chicken pizza. It was delish, but ginormous and was about 3-4 meals worth! Anyways, good times and totally worth the lack of sleep :)

This weekend I plan on studying (surprise!) and testing out some squash recipes.

I'm interested to see how weigh-in goes tomorrow. I'm not feeling great about this week because I haven't been tracking very well, if at all. I got to the gym 3 days before work so hopefully I'll see some results tomorrow on the scale. I'll keep ya posted and I'm interested to see how close or far I am away from my goal of losing 7 lbs before homecoming (next weekend).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home