This page has moved to a new address.

51.2 to go

Brand New Hoosier: 51.2 to go

Monday, October 11, 2010

51.2 to go

I was updating the little tracker thing on the side just now, and it told me I have 51.2 lbs left until I get to my "goal." Yay!
Not my bowl  (source)

This morning I was running super late. I didn't have time to pack a real lunch, so I grabbed a frozen soup package that I picked up at.....you guessed it, Trader Joe's. It's called Tom Yam Soup. It was SO good. It took 5 minutes to microwave, and was really easy to put together.  I had some crusty wheat bread left over from last night's dinner, so I brought that and dipped it in the soup. SO freakin good! It was only 240 calories for the whole bag and it kept me full for a couple of hours. I probably should have packed more than just soup and bread for lunch, but no time!

I got my butt to the gym this morning. Instead of only doing cardio I added in some strength training. I also really want to start doing pilates again.  Not enough time in the day!

Ok, that was my break from studying.

(So glad Monday is over)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home