This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Halloweekend :)

Brand New Hoosier: Happy Halloweekend :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloweekend :)

I am currently laying in bed, watching the Biggest Loser online which will be followed by Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

I stayed up yesterday for about 24 hours. It was fun, but I'm paying for it today.  I went to the IU football game yesterday with my dad to watch IU give up another game. So disappointing to watch.  We drove home and I had to get ready for my Halloween night out.  I was lame and used last year's costume because I just ran out of time to make a good costume. It worked out though because these people didn't see it last year!  I was dumb and forgot my camera, but luckily someone else was taking pictures (so no pics of the costume, sorry!).   I was up until 5:30am...I'm usually waking up at that time! I'm too old for this.

So..yesterday was weigh-in. It was not pretty. It hurts to type it...but I gained 3.4 lbs. ouch.  I'm hoping it was just a fluke because I really didn't do anything that deserved that much of a gain besides having a late dinner the night before with my cousin. I just ate too much food the night before and I think that showed the next morning.  If it's not off next week, I'm going to seriously have to reevaluate what I'm doing and how I'm eating.

I worked out Sun-Thurs this week and tracked Sat-Tues.  Then I started eating out Wednesday and Thursday AND Friday. I didn't eat all of the food on my plate when I went out and ordered fairly healthy meals, so in that aspect I did pretty well. I think I'm going to have to either start turning down invites to go out or eating a healthy snack before I go and just eat a little when I'm at the restaurant.

On to the fooooood:

This is a pear, goat cheese, and walnut salad on top of spinach with a low fat raspberry vinaigrette.   It was so delish...anything with goat cheese qualifies though.

Ok, I've gotta let my brain rest. I can't believe how tired I am. I may be back later, if I wake up before tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home