This page has moved to a new address.

oh pilates

Brand New Hoosier: oh pilates

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

oh pilates

My eyes are burning from looking at a computer screen since 7:45am till now. Aaah! I guess it's getting me ready for tax season...

This morning I decided to break out the Winsor Pilates dvd. I literally had to dust off the case when I got it out of my closet. In high school my mom would wake me up early so we could do the pilates dvd together. I remember thinking...what does strengthening my core muscles matter if I'm still ginormous! Doing the moves this morning on my bedroom floor, I was reminded of those mornings and how I tried so many different things to lose weight. None of them seemed to work! As I've mentioned before, I had even tried WW multiple times and it never clicked. It still doesn't seem real to me that I've lost so much weight and I can't even imagine how I'll feel once I've lost the rest.   [[I apologize if this sounds like rambling. When I'm tired, I'm not always coherent...]]

Enough deep thoughts for tonight.

On to the food:
Do you see that? That is a bowl full of wonderful veggies. In the bottom of the bowl is a mixture of eggplant and other goodies that came frozen from TJ's (duh) and the last of my spaghetti squash from my wonderful bff's mom's garden. I ate this when I was waiting for dinner. Problemo? No, because I was full from this giant bowl of veggies, I ate less dinner. I'm learning! I don't (as much) eat just because it's time to eat and try to eat when I'm actually hungry. Baby steps.

Gotta cut this thing short so I can get to sleep. I've got some running to do in the a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home