This page has moved to a new address.

Brand New Hoosier

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yay tomorrow is Thursday! I am volunteering with people from work on Friday so we don't have to go into the office. I'm pretty excited.

I managed to majorly sleep in on Monday and totally missed my morning workout, but I managed to get my booty in the gym Tuesday and today. I'm skipping tomorrow morning's spin class so I can study later tonight and sleep in a little in the morning.

source
My meals haven't been too exciting, except for the "teeny tiny potatoes" I bought from TJ's. I've gotta take a picture of them, but they are SO cute. I just sprayed them with cooking spray and sprinkled salt, onion powder, and garlic salt on them and roasted them for about 30 minutes. I took a bowl of them into work today and topped them with a little bit of goat cheese. It nice and melty and was delish.

Now that I've put off studying WAY too long tonight, I've better get at it!

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

I left you a blog award on my page. Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home