This page has moved to a new address.

TGIF

Brand New Hoosier: TGIF

Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF

I found out last week that Diet Rite has 0 calories and 0 sodium and 0 of a lot of other things! I'm not sure what it actually has in it that makes it taste so good, but I'm loving this as a way to have carbonation during the day at work without having high sodium diet sodas.  This is probably common knowledge, but I was pretty impressed when I found out!

Well it's Friday, thank goodness. I'm watching the Biggest Loser that my mom DVRed.  This show makes me tear up every time! Once it's done, I'll be getting some more studying in for the day. Oh what a life I live.

My excitement and social time for the week was softball last night. It's almost over and I'm pretty sad about it. When I started I was a little nervous I wouldn't have anyone to talk to and I would be super awkward. Now I look forward to going every week and hanging out with everyone. I guess I've gotta be on the lookout for something else going on to meet new people!

And on the topic of meeting new people...I will not be meeting new people by blind dating anymore. Ugh, it's so incredibly awkward. A few weeks ago I had 2 dates (2 different guys) in one weekend. It was ridiculously nerve-wracking.  It was good to get out of my comfort zone though and I guess it was a good life experience...haha. But no more!

I've got my weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'm interested to see how it goes. I worked out the past 4 days and I didn't eat out except for today at lunch (which was my downfall last week). I'm pretty optimistic and I'm looking forward to see how this week went.

After the weigh-in I've gotta hit up the last farmers market of the season! I'll probably load up on squash since it lasts for so long! After that I'll be heading to IU for the IU vs. Michigan game with my dad. I picked up some pumpkin beer from Trader Joes tonight and that will be my contribution to our tailgate! I may or may not be more excited about trying the pumpkin beer than the football game...haha.

Thanks for reading my ramblings! I'll be posting a short weigh-in update tomorrow and a big picture-filled post on Sunday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home