This page has moved to a new address.

A few sources of inspiration

Brand New Hoosier: A few sources of inspiration

Friday, September 24, 2010

A few sources of inspiration

Aaaah, it's Friday afternoon. I got home from digging and laying brick things all day (CPA volunteer day). I have showered all that dirtiness off and now I am in relax mode. I decided to watch the Biggest Loser online (it's long! still watching!) and it makes me tear up like every 5 minutes.  Although the weight-loss on the show is totally unrealistic and from what I can tell, pretty hard to maintain, I think it's great inspiration for the rest of the world watching.   I may have mentioned this in one of my very earliest posts...but I kinda treat my weekly weigh-ins like Biggest Loser weigh-ins (mentally). I don't step on the scale in my sports bra and spandex shorts...haha, don't worry.

Well anyways, I'm pretty excited for the farmers' market in the morning, a little nervous for weigh-in, and looking forward to a good workout!

Side note: I only worked out twice before work this week. The days I did work out, I felt so much more energized while I was at work. I didn't feel like I needed to chug coffee all day!  On the days that I didn't make it to the gym I was so tired. I felt like I needed twice the coffee to get me through the day.  It was good motivation to get to the gym before work as much as I possibly can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home