This page has moved to a new address.

Soup Find!

Brand New Hoosier: Soup Find!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Soup Find!

Good thing those breadsticks were so tasty because I totally would have eaten ALL the leftover stuffed-crust pizza for lunch! I had two of my homemade breadsticks and they filled me up for a long time. I'm about to start another section of studying while I listen to Sarah Bareilles.

Oh, but before I go study, I have to share my new favorite thing from Trader Joe's. I know, I'm obsessed with this grocery store.  I was perusing the frozen section and this french onion soup caught my eye.
source
 How could I pass up french onion soup with melty cheese on top? Well, I would have passed it up real easily if it had 34 grams of fat like a frozen pad thai I noticed!  I forget the exact stats on this one, but it ended up being 4 points (including the cheese and croutons on top). Jackpot!

source
I just put the frozen block of soup in an oven safe bowl and stuck it in the oven for about 40 minutes. You can also microwave it if you're in a time crunch.  It tasted so good and didn't taste low fat at all.

By the way, TJ's is in no way sponsoring any of the posts or comments I make about them (I wish..haha) but I just wanted to share this tasty find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home