This page has moved to a new address.

Ohh yeah, breadsticks

Brand New Hoosier: Ohh yeah, breadsticks

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ohh yeah, breadsticks

Best not-terrible-for-you cheese-stuffed breadstick :)

I'm SOO glad this recipe turned out so good! After my mom mentioned stuffed-crust pizza, I was craving melty cheese. I got "light" string cheese (from Trader Joe's) and a whole wheat pizza dough (from Whole Foods). I divided the dough into 8 pieces and wrapped each string cheese with the dough. Then my little sister brushed on an egg wash of egg white and water and we sprinkled kosher salt and a tiny bit of parmesan cheese.  I put them in the oven at 415*F for about 15-20ish minutes (basically until lightly browned).   They turned out to be 3-4 points, depending on what kind of string cheese you buy. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home