This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In

Well darnit, I gained 0.8 lbs this week. I guess that's what I get for only working out 2 days and eating out at a Mexican restaurant TWICE!

Anyways, so my little sister is going to the homecoming dance tonight, and her boyfriend is coming over for dinner. They wanted to keep it low-key so my mom is ordering them pizza before they go get pictures taken. So...my WW buddy, aka my mom, suggests stuffed-crust pizza to my sister. Oh how I would LOVE to just eat all the crust off that pizza! I decided I would make my own, so I got the supplies this morning and I'll be making cheese-stuffed breadsticks made from light string cheese and pizza dough from Whole Foods. I'll definitely be posting the results. I hope they taste as good as I'm imagining!

Now I'm off to go to the gym. I've gotta get back in the routine. I keep using studying as an excuse to not go, and then I sit around at home, NOT STUDYING. What's my deal?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home