This page has moved to a new address.

Saturday Weigh-In :)

Brand New Hoosier: Saturday Weigh-In :)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday Weigh-In :)

Oh man, all I wanted to do is this morning was sleep in, but I was pretty excited to go weigh-in and see what the meetings are like here at home.   I stood in line FOREVER because I guess a bunch of new people signed up right before me...but once it was my turn I stood on their scale and the lady told me I lost .4 lbs. I thought I heard her wrong and maybe she said FOUR pounds haha but no.

I worked out quite a bit this week and ate pretty well (minus all the food I ate in Chicago) and normally I would be incredibly disappointed, but here's why I'm not: Last night, I went out with some friends to a late night happy hour.  It gave me enough time to get a good workout in (650 cal. burned) and when I got there I avoided the friend avocado egg rolls that my mom was telling me were devine and got chicken satay. For $4.50 I was expecting a few small chicken skewers and dipping sauce. Well...what came out were 4 pretty big chicken skewers on top of a delish cabbage salad. It was late and I was hungry so I ate it ALL. Every last bite. I'm hoping that having all that food so late at night (so close to weigh-in) was the main factor in why I didn't lose more this week.

I guess I'll see if that's the case next weekend!

After my meeting I ran some errands. I stopped at my bank to talk to them about getting a car loan and setting up a savings account. The bank manager I talked to was so friendly and gave me some helpful hints at saving money when I talk to car dealers.  Then I stopped over at the farmers market.  Pictures of my goodies later when I find the thing that lets me transfer pictures to my comp.

After stopping home and making myself some breakfast (pictures of that deliciousness later too), I'm heading back out for some more errands: TJ's, Whole Foods, Gap, Target. When I get back, I'm going for a run outside.

(I HATE running outside where I know everyone is watching me)

:) I'll be back lata *hopefully* with some pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home